CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 23, 2008

Should you always agree with ur boss?

That what was written in the slide just now. I am presently in the class of Organizational Behavior. Despite of how boring this class sometimes, some of the questions raised are pretty intriguing, including that particular one:

Should you always agree with your boss?

I would say no since I argued a lot of times with my bosses during my period of working in IBM or even before that. (yes-yes, my colleagues can testify for this :p)
Yet, when I think further, it is may partially true that I tend to listen to my boss more before I stated my opinion whereas with friends I may not do the same thing. Yes, I listen to my friends, though not at the same way as with my bosses, I think.

Why is it so? Mmmm..

This makes me think on the process of answering & the result of personality tests that I have just taken several days ago, for the purpose of this class. While some people took merely a little amount of time to answer lists of questions on those tests, it took me ages only to do one test!

It is quite interesting to realize that my personality at work and family-social life could be so different. I found myself often frowning and thinking which answer I should pick because for me it all depends on the situation, whether it is at work or not.

For example, I am pretty much organized and tend to let others to lead. However, at home I can be very messy; with my friends, I am often to be in the position of leading and decision-maker.

Thus, when the result came out, some friends told me that I am not even near what my personality traits describe. It does not surprise me at all since I am also confused. hehhehe..

How about you?

Does my writing confuse you? :)

0 comments: