CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 04, 2008

A slap in my face

I just got a slap in my face!

My bestfriend's dad passed away last nite. This happened so quickly.. and I felt numb. If I feel numb, imagine how she must have felt.

For numerous reasons, this wakes me up. It forces me to think:
1. What I have done with my life
2. What I will do if this happens to me as well while am not at home in Indonesia
3. How (good/bad) I have been with my friends

Well, the first two questions will take me ages to answer. But one thing for sure, I can answer question number three pretty quickly. I HAVE NOT BEEN A GOOD FRIEND LATELY TO MY DEAR FRIENDS. I have been neglecting them for quite sometime. This will be highly supported by them, I guess if ever they read this, they will cheer for what I have just said (right Des? right Far? :p).

No worries dears, I am widely awake now. As Desy said, everything happens for a reason. And I am sorry Des, for using ur grief & sadness as a reason for me to realise this.

Will I get a welcome-back-hug from you guys?? :)

1 comments:

@dessey said...

Ma, do you have to blog in french?? there are still friends of yours who don't speak the languange you knooww!! *tetep galak*

anyhow.. glad to have you back, even if it's only in virtual world.. I miss you being here :(