CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 26, 2008

Have you ever (romantically) loved more than one person at the same time?

A friend of mine asked me on the other day:
Have you ever (romantically) loved more than one person at the same time?

Curious on what inflicted her to ask such question, me being me of course probed her with various questions. Turned out that this friend of mine has been in love with 3 people during the same period of time. And it is still going strong at this moment, the love for every single one of them.

Is it really possible? All this time, I always thought that love has its own preference. You can love some people at the same time, but it will surely not be at the same degree of affection. Even parents, who supposedly have this unconditional love for their children, have their own favorites (although by all means they will not admit it!).

Yet, she seems to believe that her love is divided equally among her lovers. The question she threw is still there, up in the air. Every now and then it will come down and tickle my mind forcing me to stop doing whatever I am doing and encourage me to wonder on the possibilities.

I must admit that I am intrigued.. And still wondering..

Maybe someone would be able to help me with this??

Anyone??? Heeeeeeeeeeeeelllpppp..!!

0 comments: