CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 25, 2008

OMG

OMG! I have abandoned this blog for God knows when!

I remember that I promised myself to write twice a week minimum. But somehow I managed to go back to the old habit, lazy & forgetful. I guess it's true, old habit dies hard..

Alrite then, from now on, I am going to try to hold myself from making empty promises. And I promise to put the alarm as a reminder of blogging time. (heh? Didn't I just said that I am not going to make empty promises? I should've known myself better! :P)

What made me here again? Today, I was browsing my friend's profile in Facebook (yes people, I do procrastinate by facebooking) when suddenly my eyes saw a glimpse of a blog address among those jumbling words in contact info section. Yes, it hit me, I felt guilty as charged that I immediately opened my blog. Of course, after several attempts of password. (yeah, serves me right! hahahha..)

So here I am now, in the office, in New York City, blogging instead of working.

0 comments: