CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 30, 2008

Love????

Love, really????

In the middle of the whole drinking experience on the other night (yeah right, like that was the first :p), I realise what is really important in my life. It might sound cheesy, especially since it comes from me, a person that literally (yes, literally!), push people away just for the sake of nothing (mmm.. I made myself sounds so bitchy here).

Back into the track, I realise that I still need love..
Geez, I can't believe I just said that! In any other chance I would totally erase or just (pretend to) forget about this, but since it's the biggest enlightment (ever! :p), I would just have to humbly accept it.

Yes, I do need love. And I can't believe how I actually crave for it.
Damn, this is such a revelation and embarassement for me to admit, so please just bear with it, for my sake at least!

In order to let myself fully grasp what actually happened just now, I won't share the details. Sorry folks, I know how you love those juicy details, but I am not ready to make a confession, not just yet :)

But one thing that I can assure you of, I will try my best from now on not to mock on other people's opinion anymore on how they feel about love, no matter how ridiculous I think they are or were.

I guess love touches people in a weird strange way in any possible time.
In my case, it was so sudden. Come on, in a middle of a drinking time? People would just say that I was drunk!

Love does has its own way.. one thing or another..

0 comments: